A cluster of towers, filled with books, scrolls, manuscripts, collected letters, documents and assorted paper records, from across the Realms. Most were once part of a private collection and there is no central theme. The library is in the process of being sorted, ordered and catalogued but most of it is currently a jumbled mess. The small staff work diligently and enthusiastically, but their task is herculean.
The parts for this came from lots of different sources:
- The loaded shelves are from the inside of the Luminark / Hurricanum kit.
- The big red book on the floor is from Belisarius Cawl.
- The rest of the "bits" books are Flagellants and Grey Knights.
- The white books are thick plasticard wrapped in thin plasticard.
- The piped-piper plaque, the sun sign and the wooden (turnip) sign are from the old Watchtower/Chappel/Fortified manor kit.
- The strongbox on the top is from the old Empire Great Cannon kit.
- The hourglass is from the battlemage kit.
- The bigger shields and wine bottle are from Freeguild Guard.
- The smaller shields are from various Grey Knights.
- The (bird and human) skulls are all from the Citadel Skulls box.
- The "back board" is a door from the Mighty Fortress.
- The central pillar is the "floor" of the Ogor Ironblaster Cannon carriage.
- I've no idea where the orange crystal-in-a-claw is from! (Update: Don Vermeer told me on Facebook that the crystal in a claw is from Skaven Plague Monks. Thanks Don!)
The scattered papers have some maps that are references to the current and previous Animosity Campaigns. Lake Bykaal in Shyish and the Prime Dominion in Hysh...
... and Amasya in Ghur: