Thursday 2 July 2020

Machine Cult Pilgrims of Tor Megiddo, part 2

Eight more of the faithful join the procession across the red-orange desert in search of lost gods. I like the idea that some of them are trying to use battered old sensors and scanners to find archeotech relics, while others are just lugging bits of scrap tech they revere as holy relics.

I assembled the Tech-Priest Manipulus with lots of parts removed or left off to give him a more stripped-back and less of a "heavily armed" look. I used a lot of the left-overs for the other pilgrims in this group but there are also parts from Genestealer Cults Neophytes, Freeguild Archers and Militia, Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii and Rust-Stalkers, Poxwalkers, and probably a few other sources!










+++



I've been invited by the lovely team at JustPlayGames, in Liverpool, to join their affiliate scheme. This means you can support me a little and get your hobby supplies at a discount by using my link:


6 comments:

  1. Great looking conversions. I look forward to seeing them painted.

    I wasn’t aware of Just Play games. They aren’t too far from MBG towers, I will have to check them out as soon as we are out of shielding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Cool! Let me know what you think when you go.

      Delete
  2. That's a fine looking band of rag tag pilgrims...I hope the red wind is too hard on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Castigator, that's given me an idea for the guy with the staff: weather sensors!

      Delete
    2. The was meant to read isn't too hard on them...oops.
      Cool idea....how about a water diviner to go with him?

      Delete
    3. Ha! I didn't notice - I read it as "isn't"! šŸ¤£
      Nice idea, I'll see what bits I can find.

      Delete