Thursday 26 July 2018

The Badfangs - Bonesplitterz of Aqshy, part 2

The Badfangs are Bonesplitterz orruks from the dry and windswept Uzmorgarg plains in the wilds of Aqshy. They might be hunting down Endless Spells at Realm's Edge in a Skirmish campaign, planned to start next year.

█▀▀ ▜▟ ▆▉▆▟ ▀▀█



Wurrgog Prophet Hogrog Ug Weirdklaw

Loaded up with the most potent and powerful of the magic bones his tribe has found, Hogrog has set out into the Realms, leading the Badfangs to hunt down the wild magic of Endless Spells. He has been empowered by the revelation that they are made of the essence of Gorkamorka, and their power can be captured and harvested, just like the power contained within other monsters' bones and teeth.











Wardokk Krogdak

Krogdak is Hogrog's acolyte, attendant and advisor. He is as mad as an angry Maw-Krusha and leads one of Hogrog's Morboyz mobs. Krogdak is adept at the grimdokk dance, and able to reattach severed limbs and knit flesh-wounds back together. He has patched-up more mangled Orruks than he can count (which sounds a lot less impressive than it actually is).










▉▂▐▃█ ▜▟▜▝▉

I plan on a Skirmish warband of a Wurrgog Prophet, 2 Wardokks, 3 Savage Orruks with Chompa and Shield, 6 Savage Orruk Morboys with Chompa and Toof Shiv, 5 Savage Orruk Arrerboys with Stinga Bows and Chompa, and 2 Savage Orruks with a Big Stabber.

I may add a few Forest Goblins I have in my bitz boxes, just for a bit of variety.

2 comments:

  1. They're looking great! I look forward to seeing how the group comes out as a whole.

    I really like the variety of potential story hooks they've put into the fluff of the Endless Spells. It could have been a really simple supplement that just expanded things rules-wise, but they've done some great world-building with it.

    Also, that reminds me that I need to get around to picking up a Malign Sorcery box. Some of them are perfect for this Daemon World terrain set I'm working on, and the rest are just really, really cool Models that I want to paint :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I don't think I would have bought the box set if it wasn't for the Skirmish section and all the narrative hooks. It's all very exciting stuff though! I will be painting spells once I have a few more Savage Orruks finished...

      Delete