Wednesday 30 September 2020

Tor Megiddo "Grillet Box", part 3

Choking on the dirt and sand
Your former glories and all the stories
Dragged and washed with eager hands
But, oh oh your city lies in dust, my friend

- Siouxsie And The Banshees - Cities in Dust

+++

My Tor Megiddo / Underhive "Grillet Box" is completed!

I might return to it to add a few more details later but I am calling it done for now. I have plans for a second which I will sketch up and share soon (and I definitely want to make eight in total, so they are the same area as a Kill Team board! But that is a long-term project. I'll take it one at a time for now...) but I have other things I need to work on for a while at least.

We have a few campaigns for various systems/settings sketched out (and a Warcry campaign paused that we started before lockdown, that we will pick up again as soon as we can) before we return to Tor Megiddo, so I have time to work on other projects then come back to this one.
















4 comments:

  1. Blimey, you've soon knocked that out.
    Very inspirational and I'm looking forward to seeing some Tor Megiddo adventures with it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Castigator!
      It really didn't take long and it was really enjoyable - which is encouraging if I am to make 7 more! =/

      Delete