Thursday 10 September 2020

Gothermogs and Flying Hogfish, part 1


I have been working on two new Tor Megiddo gangs, made from the models in the Necromunda 2017 starter box, that I haven't touched since then. They are for a future Tor Megiddo campaign that only exists in my head so far, provisionally called "Tor Megiddo: Cities in Dust".

The first is the Gothermogs, a goth-themed “Escher” gang for Tor Megiddo, that I might play using Kill Team rules for Aeldari...

This is Soozee, leader of The Gothermogs. Her head-swap is from the Daughters of Khaine Slaughter Queen from the Cauldron of Blood (bought for the Shadows of Commorragh campaign scenery). 




There are more Gothermogs on the way: Joolianne, a Champion with an autogun, and gangers; An-Maree and Patrisha. All three also have Daughters of Khaine heads, from the Cauldron of Blood and a Sorceress, but I've run out of DoK heads now though so I'll need to source more for the rest of the gang!


And these two are the start of the second gang; the Flying Hogfish. A "Goliath" gang that are probably going to be made with mostly stock parts, and I'm considering using Kill Team Ork rules.

The leader of the Flying Hogfish has a cloak and shoulder armour from the Chaos Marauder kit.




Champion with Krumper



The names of both gangs come from this old and slightly random piece of John Blanche collage.




2 comments: