Wednesday 25 March 2020

Viva La Revulushun! - part 6 - Badlanding City

Inspired by the Ork Mekworlds article in this month's White Dwarf I started making some Ork themed scenery again -- but I don't have time, space or money for a full set.

I plan to use my Wortbad mat and my Tor Megiddo industrial ruins, with a layer of Orky additions to sell the setting. So I'm making Orky armour plate add-on in lots of different klan colours, that just sit on top, or hang off the side, of the industrial ruins. This means I don't even need to buy anything as I have loads of orky spares in boxes already!

A lot of my stuff is in storage as we were in the process of moving house before the lock-down, but I made 2 pieces of Mekworld scatter terrain for Badlanding City from the left-overs of the Mek Gun kit (which I bought for the grot crew I wanted to add to my Rebel Grot Kill Team).


Kustom Mega-kannon wreckage, front:


Kustom Mega-kannon wreckage, back:


Bubblechukka wreckage, right:


Bubblechukka wreckage, left:


More Orky wreckage to come soon (ish)...

No comments:

Post a Comment