I played my first game of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire this week. It was a fun game and it spurred me to get back to painting the Orruks for it I bought last year when they were first released! I did some head-swaps when I built them, as I have issues with building models "straight out of the box"! They have been sat half-finished on my hobby desk for a few months. Two of them were very nearly finished so I concentrated on them last night.
The first two Shadespire Ardboyz together:
I have also been working on some addition Ironjawz Ardboyz, to boost Ironskull's Boyz to the size of an AoS Skirmish warband: Skarkrow's Ironjawz Arboys.
They are made from a mix of old Ardboyz, Blood Bowl Orcs and the Shadespire Ardboyz. All the models are converted in some way - I've added baggage, cloaks, knives and trophies. I've also done weapons-swaps (from Brutes and Ogors) and head-swaps from other kits (Boar Boyz, Ironjawz Brutes and Orks). I detailed their bases with cracked and chipped flagstones, skulls and scrubby plants and gnarled roots to make them look more like the Shadespire orruks' bases. The first one painted is...