Wednesday 19 August 2020

Dark Skies Over The Harrowmark - part 8 Gallowmire

I've completed the 5th Gallowmire ruin. This one is made from Lord of the Rings "Ruins of Osgiliath" kit that were also leftover from making scenery for the Shadows of Commorragh campaign. I added a few bits of paving stone made from plasticard and a bit of (I think) Lord of the Rings "Mines of Moria" wall.

It doesn't match up in style with the Warcry ruins but in the same paint scheme it also doesn't look out of place. I have used some Osgiliath ruins parts in the Wortbad houses, so maybe this style is from an older period and the buildings got reused and built around? Layers of history....




This bit of scenery will also get used as a backdrop for the next part of my Great Oubliette of Shyish story.


No comments:

Post a Comment