Tuesday 4 August 2020

Dark Skies Over The Harrowmark - part 7 Gallowmire

Gallowmire is a ruined city in a deep valley seven leagues rimward from Wortbad, that probably dates back to the Age of Myth. The citizens of Gallowmire were once wealthy and traded goods with other cities in Shyish; Stonewarden, Overmere and Shadespire. The treasures from those days long-gone have mostly been looted and stolen, but a few may remain, hidden in the undergrowth or in forgotten cellars.

Gallowmire was abandoned long ago, it was overgrown and almost lost to the malignant forests of the Harrowmark. Recently it was rediscovered by sky-pirates and used as a hideout between cruises. But something ancient has been disturbed there...

~ ~ ~

I have finished the 3rd of my Warcry Ruins, this was a really simple build just so I could get it finished quickly. Then it took me over 3 months to paint it...





I've started building the 4th. I found some Aeldari Xenoscape parts, leftover from making scenery for the Shadows of Commorragh campaign, so I carved them up to make a "Ta Prohm" styled overgrown ruin. I like where this one is going at the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment