Tuesday 14 April 2020

Dark Skies Over The Harrowmark - part 5 The Cleavermaw

Kaptain Mogrum stood on the aft deck of the Cleavermaw and looked out at the forests below. The wind sang through the rigging and the ship's timbers creaked. The crew busied themselves with repairs, the bosun and the carpenter pushed their teams hard. Truly magical timber was hard to come by, so they made do with whatever they could find. Anything wooden with the slightest charm, hex or ward cast upon it was stolen and pressed into service to plug up holes in the hull.

Mogrum saw and heard none of this. He was deep in thought, studying subtle changes in the tides of invisible energies that ebbed and flowed across the Harrowmark.

~ ~ ~







I've been adding details to the pirate orruk sky-ship Cleavermaw. There is a lot more to do still, but I'm happy with the progress so far. I need to work out how I'm going to do the mast and some rigging next I think.

~ ~ ~

I have also started work on my Warcry starter set ruins, I'm making sure they fit in with the overgrown forest look of the Harrowmark.

This is a new area that we haven't explored before: the ruins of Gallowmire, an ancient town in a deep valley seven leagues rimward from Wortbad, that probably dates back to the Age of Myth. Abandoned and forgotten long ago, now overgrown and lost to the forests. Recently it was rediscovered by sky-pirates and used as a hideout between cruises. But something ancient has been disturbed there...





No comments:

Post a Comment