Tuesday 13 August 2019

The Mushloonz - part 16

Sournose Da Boss

This nasty Git is the Stabba Boss of the Knights of Skrag.

He is made from a classic (HUGE!) Night Goblin model, with a Boingrot Bounder head and right arm, a Mordheim Middenhiemer left arm and a mushroom from the Squig Herd kit.






Dirge the Squigpiper

Honking, droning and squeeking his way through the Dankwood forests, at the rear of a herd of vicious squigs, comes Dirge the Squigpiper!





Warcry!


I think I might try out this nasty bunch for my first few Warcry games. I won't be able to field most of them in each game, after all there is a 15 model maximum limit for a warband! But you can have 20 models on your Roster and pick the models you want to use for each game.  Some of them will be "counts as" - for example there are no Loonboss cards (yet?) in warcry, so Skragbad will be a Stabba Boss for now.



I have collected this set of Moonclan-themed dice for Warcry - Yellow for Initiative, Black for Actions and Red for WiId Dice. I have 6 of each (as I think that is all you'll ever need in a normal game of Warcry).

4 comments:

  1. One badass, one goofy! Nice combo to sum up the Gobbos.

    I think you may have meant "vicious" Squigs rather than "viscous", tho. But you never know. I could actually see "viscous" applying to Squigs in some circumstances ;)

    I can't wait to try out Warcry. Everything I've seen about it looks great. Hopefully gonna have a chance to get a few demo games in this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks WestRider - haha, yes, you are right. I have corrected it... but I did think about leaving it as viscous... ;-)

      Yeah, same. It has to wait until after Shadows of Commorragh, but I'm really looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. They look great man. Interested to see your take on War Cry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riot! I still haven't tried it but the rest of the Shadows & Skirmish gang all have and they love it.

      Delete