Wednesday 19 October 2022

The Ironfang Pirate Fleet - The Swordfyshes, part 4



As I have mentioned previously, I have been enjoying playing Ironjawz in Warcry more than I expected. This led to me buying a second box of Brutes to add some different options to my crew. The first thing I made from the kit was Mudgob the Weirdnob Shaman

But I have also assembled and greenstuffed some more pirate Brutes with a selection of weapons and a few small conversions, mostly using the "wrong" arms for choppas, and adding piratical details like hats, beards and equipment. 

I missed off their shoulder armour, and trimmed off and cleaned up the shoulder-nubs that the armour plates are usually glued onto.

(I have to note that, as they are for Warcry, I haven't even tried to give them a "legal" combination of weapons for an AoS unit!)

+++

Lugger Dag, pair of Brute Choppas (2 swords), bandana:



Bulkhead Krug, Jagged Gore-Hacka, broad-brimmed hat, beard:



Yardarm Gark, pair of Brute Choppas (axe and sword), bandana:



Leeway Ruk, Jagged Gore-Hacka, bandana:




2 comments: