Wednesday 3 June 2020

Machine Cult Pilgrims of Tor Megiddo, part 1

I pray for a sound, a sound above my head.
The distant sound of thunder, moving out on the dunes.
My lord, there’s an ocean of dust
In this kingdom of rust
I long to feel some rain upon my face
As I go searching, out in the waste.
My lord, it takes an ocean of trust
Takes an effort it does, In this kingdom of rust

+++

Viktor is working on some solo-play Necromunda scenarios for Tor Megiddo, so I dug out this project again.

A procession of Machine Cult Pilgrims, who wander the rust-deserts searching for lost gods.

+++

An Age of Sigmar Battlemage with a Skitarii Ranger head, a Machine Cult Icon and greenstuff ragged robes.

+++

Larsen Vander Grauss (from Kill Team:Rogue Trader) with his weapon arm removed, a Delaque walking cane arm added and greenstuffed ragged robes.

+++

Pious Vorne (from WHQ Blackstone Fortress) with her flamer removed and a Genestealer Cults Neophyte left arm with a Machine Cult Icon added in place of the Genestealer one.


+++

A Delaque ganger with one of Cawl’s small augmetic arms (holding teeny-tiny keys!), a Magos Dominus walking cane arm, a Skitarii Ranger head, and assorted weird tech stuff on her back and greenstuffed ragged robes.





Update: painted!






















2 comments: