Thursday 8 September 2016

Watch Company Secundus, part 1

I decided to start an Imperial force to backup my Inquisitor in full sized 40K games. I wanted to really emphasise the medieval aspect of the 40K universe so going for robed and hooded Dark Angels Veterans with lots of scrolls and books appealed to me. One of my friends (Blessed Knight) pointed out that a Deathwatch force could consist of just the elements I like from the DA armoury, and I could use a colour scheme that more closely matched my Inq28 collection - so I have chosen to go with a DA-heavy DW army.

"Watch Company Secundus, out of Fort Obsidus, is a Deathwatch company formed almost entirely from Battle Brothers of the Dark Angels and the Unforgiven. They are currently assigned to Inquisitor Lenk and stationed aboard his Strike Cruiser, the Heartbroken Messenger."


Deathwatch Librarian Tybalt



Deathwatch Dreadnought - Brother Incanus




Deathwatch Kill Team Nathael
5 Dark Angel Veterans











Deathwatch Kill Team Grigorius
First of 5 Dark Angel Terminators (waiting for Deathwing Knights bits coming from eBay for the rest!)


And painting has started!


No comments:

Post a Comment