Tuesday 24 October 2023

The Ironfang Pirate Fleet - The Plunderblades and the Portwreckas, part 4


I have completed the greenstuff work on 9 more new Ardboys (the previous batch of 7 are here). Since I took these photos they have all been undercoated black and zenithal primed grey and I have started painting the first few. I'm really pleased with these lads and, when added to the pair of Mega-Kaptains I finished a couple of weeks ago, they will add 720 points (for AoS) to my pirate fleet!

I have my first game of AoS 3d edition arranged this week, and while these Ardboyz and the Mega-Kaptains won't see action in that game, they may be getting to stretch their legs a bit soon!

+++





+++





+++





+++





+++





+++





+++





+++





+++





+++

No comments:

Post a Comment