Tuesday 14 March 2023

Gallowdark, part 3

I managed to "finish" the first three tiles.







I've done two different colours of screen, but I think I might repaint the green ones to orange.



I put a few Adeptus Mechanicus transfers onto screens as icons.


+++

On to tiles 4, 5 and 6. Undercoat and zenithal primed:


Block colours on:


Chipping.

Athonian Camoshade over the Sybarite Green on pipes and tanks. Chips are a messy not-quite-drybrush of Sybarite and white on hard edges and a few other spots. Then a sharp brush with Dryad Bark over most of the light green, but leaving an edge all round, especially focusing on edges and corners.






Filth and rust everywhere next.

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff Saul.
    I look at everything from a Necromunda perspective these days so how do the tight corridors play with the Kill Team 2.0 or is this for Space Hulk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate. It was made for Kill Team, but I haven't managed a single game of KT2 yet! I think it would work for Space Hulk and Necromunda though. =)

      Delete
    2. I think it might be a bit tight for 'Munda. Those corridors scare me as a 'Munda player, funnelling all the gangers into flamer formation....shudder ;-)

      Delete
    3. It would be a brutal place to fight, for sure!

      Delete