Monday 1 April 2024

The Ironfang Pirate Fleet - The Plunderblades and the Portwreckas, part 9


I'm working on two (more) pirate orruk brutes for the Plunderblades.

+++

Rogg

The skull and bones hatpin is from the Gore-gruntas kit (I don't actually own any of the pig riders, but there are enough really nice components in the kit to mean I have ordered loads of odds and ends from it, from bits-resellers, over the last few years).

The belly-armour / loincloth is from the (newish) Weirdbrute kit. The holstered flintlock pistols are from my tiny, and diminishing, stock of the now out-of-production Empire Pistoleers. One of the (few) things I am looking forward to from ToW!





+++

Dram

The skull and bones hatpin is from the same source as Rogg's.

The sea-coat is made from chopped-up Hexwraith barding and greenstuff. It's making me wish I'd put coats on more of my Brutes!





Both these ladz are undercoated now and waiting for paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment