Monday 3 February 2020

Soulblight Vampire - part 2



Sharkan, The Fallen Knight, Soulblight Vampire from the Harrowmark.

The work in progress post is here, but this conversion is pretty much just the new "Primaris" Mephiston model and the Vampire Lord from the Zombie Dragon kit, spliced together (with a lot of cutting and a little greenstuff). I haven't thought about a backstory for him that much and I'm not sure if I will be making a warband for him, but I like the idea that he just... exists... in the background of the Harrowmark setting.







8 comments:

  1. He looks a veritable monster, lovely stuff mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider as well that he may not need a warband - but be a threat or scenario monster for a narrative game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say "just" a splice of Mephiston and Vampire Lord parts, but I've been dropping likes on this guy wherever I've seen him pop up online.
    Those parts go together so well, he looks powerful and sinister like any good Vampire Lord should. Awesome work bud ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of meant "just" as in they were the only kits used. But I really appreciate the comment (and likes!) mate! =)

      Delete
  4. Dudes looks like a beast! Yeah have him be a hermit Lord, can take on a band of adventures all by himself. His only companions, being creatures of the night that he only uses for the task at hand. But who are then released from his thrall when done.
    Maybe he is a guardian of some treasure, location or dark secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moody - I will definitely use him for something along those lines!

      Delete