Monday 26 June 2017

Tor Megiddo - part 4

The Slipgibbets are still very WIP but they are starting to look like the dust-encrusted desert raiders I imagined.

The group:


Kastorax Tech-Wytch


Flood


Cobalt


Atlas


Hijack


The paint scheme is fairly basic so far: Black undercoat, (very light) grey zenithal spray base, Ushabti Bone drybrush, Rakarth Flesh on areas of skin, loads of washes (Agrax Earthshade, Reikland Fleshshade, Seraphim Sepia, Carroburg Crimson and Nuln Oil), then a few Pallid Wych Flesh highlights on skin and a bit of sponged-on Rhinox Hide on metalwork. I haven't done anything with the bases yet but Alexander is painting the desert scenery the table in a rusty orange, so I will base the Sligibbets in a similar way, which hopefully will contrast beautifully.

4 comments:

  1. Flood is my favourite but they are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riot!
      For me it's between Flood and Cobalt.🤔

      Delete
  2. Great warband! Dripping with character. Love the tech wych, menacing leader. I'd suggest a big guy who loves lugging/hoarding scrap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronin! I have been thinking about what to add next: nice idea!

      Delete